MARINERS-L Archives

Archiver > MARINERS > 2010-04 > 1270747269

From: Mme_N_Carmichael <>
Subject: Re: [MAR] Surtees Forster Dodd
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Bruce,

Have you tried to chase down a copy of this book?
Shipbuilding & shipping record: a journal of shipbuilding, marine ..., Volume 67‎ - Page 722
Business & Economics - 1946

In the snippett view Google Books allows, I note "We give below details of those appointments as O.B.E. which are of marine interest."

[WorldCat.org] is very useful for finding books to order on inter-library loan.
http://www.worldcat.org/advancedsearch

Regards,
Adi