MARINERS-L Archives

Archiver > MARINERS > 2017-03 > 1489984578

From: Joseph Mcmillan <>
Subject: Re: [MAR] The fate of the Tryphena?
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:06:18 +1030

Hi Jo,
Google Loss of the brig TRYPHENA and you will get a page with
sailing dates for the TRYPHENA and the last entry is TRYPHENA from Buena
Ventura Sat.27 Dec. 1851, so it looks like the ship completed the voyage to
Buena Ventura and left there on 27th. Dec. 1851 bound for ?
Hope this helps,
Joe McMillan,
South Australia.