MARINERS-L Archives

Archiver > MARINERS > 2017-04 > 1492521723

From: Paul Benyon <>
Subject: Re: [MAR] WW2 Troopships
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:22:03 +0100

Thanks David,

Have had a look around now, and whilst the late Gordon Smith did a
nice piece for Arnold Hague on his Convoy page, I don't recollect
Arnold being a list member, although I might have to take that back,
my memory being what it is these days, but I now realise that Gordon
Mumford:

http://www.gordonmumford.com/author1.htm

was the name that escaped me earlier, who was a list member for many
years, and whilst some of his stuff is now on online at :

http://www.gordonmumford.com/m-navy.htm

it seems to me to be a little sparse compared with what it was 10-15
years ago, or has been totally re-arranged from what I remember of it,
presumably when all Gordon's websites were amalgamated ?

Paul