MARINERS-L Archives

Archiver > MARINERS > 2017-07 > 1500284423

From: Joseph Mcmillan <>
Subject: Re: [MAR] CYTOS 1897
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 19:10:23 +0930

Hi Jane,
Thank you very much for the links to the info on CYTOS it seems to give the name and port of registry of the original builders although another source from Lloyds Register for 1908/09 gives the builder as ESCREET & RICHMOND at Burton Stather so which one is correct?
I really appreciate your interest in my query on this vessel.
KIndest regards,
Joe McMillan,
South Australia.