MARKHAM-L Archives

Archiver > MARKHAM > 2002-02 > 1012577275

From: "Curtis Hartwig" <>
Subject: Re: [MARKHAM] Russell Markkham
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:27:55 -0500

Judi,

These lines do not cross.
Russell Asa Markham was the son of Selah M. Markham, b. 9 Apr 1813 in
Genesee Valley, NY.
Selah Markham was the son of Russell Markham, b. 30 Jun 1783 in W. Hartland,
CT.
Russell Markham was the son of James Markham, b. 16 Sept 1740 in Haddam, CT.
James Markham was the son of Wiliam Markham, b. 28 Jan 1705 in Middletown,
CT.
William Markham was the son of James Markham, b.16 May 1674 in Cambridge,
MA.
James Markham was the son of Deacon Daniel Markham, b. abt 22 Jun 1641 in
Earls Colne, England.
Daniel Markham was the son of James Markham and Martha Collins.

I do not have information on the southern Markham lines.

Curtis Hartwig
Binghamton, NY