MARSH-L Archives

Archiver > MARSH > 2004-11 > 1100126305

Subject: Donald W. Marsh of New Carrollton, Maryland
Date: 10 Nov 2004 15:38:25 -0700

Surnames: Marsh
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/xIz.2ACIB/1763

Message Board Post:

Searching for any information on my husband's, hopefully living, long lost father, Donald Wayne Marsh, son of Robert A. Marsh of New Carrollton, MD. Donald would be in his 50's, and attended DuVal high school in Maryland. My husband's name is Paul Richard, born in 1971. Paul has not seen his father since his parents divorced in the early 1970's. We are unable to find much information on Paul's ancestry without having any info on the Marsh side of the family. It would also be nice to know if he has any 1/2 siblings he's never met. Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

This thread: