MARYLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > MARYLAND-ROOTS > 2003-09 > 1064625882

From: "Betty Hughson" <>
Subject: Re: [Maryland-Roots] Wills in 1772
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:25:17 -0400

Hi,
I don't know about St. Mary's, but the wills that were sent to the Archives
from Dorchester are still in their entirety. Just this past week, I wanted
look at some chancery records from the courthouse so the circuit court clerk
ordered them for me. The whole files were sent to the court so I could look
at them. Hopefully, your courthouse would be just as cooperative.
Betty