MATLOCK-L Archives

Archiver > MATLOCK > 2000-12 > 0977155260

From: "Joe Matlock" <>
Subject: [MATLOCK-L] Andrew Jackson Matlock 1872
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:01:00 -0600

Merry Christmas to all. Did not what to close done for the season and not take one last opportunity to say Merry Christmas too all. And just so you have something to do over the holidays I am cleaning out the data base of widows, orphans and lost lines. I will publish here what ever and all of the information I have whether Matlock or Medlock or Matlack or Matlick. If any of you know any of these folk or can contribute to the cause of tying the family together please feel free to respond. There will be a whole series of these each with this message and the primary ancestor as the subject line.

May you all get what your want for Christmas and unlike myself only what I deserve.

Good Luck

Joe Matlock

Descendants of Andrew Jackson Matlock

Generation No. 1

1. ANDREW JACKSON1 MATLOCK was born 1872, and died 1955. He married MATTIE BELVA HERRON 05 October 1905 in Bronte, Coke County, Texas. She was born 11 March 1885 in Erath, Texas, and died 28 November 1971 in Erick, Beckham County, Oklahoma. This couple is buried in the Mayfield Cemetery..

Children of ANDREW MATLOCK and MATTIE HERRON are:
i.DOYLE2 MATLOCK, b. 15 November 1907; d. 20 May 1965, Erick, Beckham County, Oklahoma.
ii.ELVA MATLOCK, b. 06 February 1909; m. EARL COMSTOCK, 23 December 1923, Sweetwater, Roger Mills, Oklahoma.
iii.RAYMOND EARL JELLO MATLOCK, b. 29 March 1910, Texas; m. EMMA SUTTON MCKIBBIN, 02 August 1942, Liberal, Seward County, Kansas.
iv.ROY E. MATLOCK, b. 01 December 1911, Roger Mills, Oklahoma; m. KATHERYN WALLACE, 29 November 1941, Sayre, Beckham County, Oklahoma.
v.PAUL MATLOCK, b. 25 October 1913; d. 1979; m. MARIAM PROSSER, 07 July 1950.
vi.ORVILLE MATLOCK, b. 08 November 1915, Minco, Grady County, Oklahoma; m. STELLA LE GRAND, 30 January 1940, Mayfield, Erick County, Oklahoma.
vii.NADINE MATLOCK, b. 14 August 1918, Minco, Grady County, Oklahoma; m. JOE TOPPER, 25 November 1939, Mayfield, Erick County, Oklahoma.
viii.THOMAS MATLOCK, b. 26 July 1923, Dutton, Oklahoma; m. EDRIS MORROW, 20 February 1944, Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas.
ix.UNKNOWN MATLOCK, b. 08 February 1926; d. 08 February 1926.

This thread: