MAUPIN-L Archives

Archiver > MAUPIN > 2012-01 > 1326663452

From: Donna Maupin <>
Subject: [MAUPIN] Fwd: Daniel Maupin not at Valley Forge
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:37:32 -0500

More research today, it appears Daniel Maupin was an Orderly Sergeant under
Captain Rob. Harris (his brother-in-law) in the Virginia Militia. Both
married Dabney women.

And their Virginia regiment was at Yorktown for the surrender of Cornwallis.

Robert Harris geneology
http://www.gedhtree.com/welkmayn/gtp410.htm

I would want to document this information through Revolutionary War records
before stating this information as fact. From the DAR Library I found the
following information:
MAUPIN, DANIEL III

Ancestor #: A075696

Service: