MAXWELL-L Archives

Archiver > MAXWELL > 2001-07 > 0995788633

From: larry young <>
Subject: [MAXWELL-L] Barbara Mae MAXWELL
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

Is anyone researching the MAXWELL name interested in a
Howard MAXWELL? He married Shirley Elizabeth Lawrence
(born Dec 21, 1913). Their daugher, Barbara Mae
married Raymond DUNCAN. They had three children, but
their names aren't listed.

There isn't any mention of where they lived, but the
Lawrence County, PA area would be a good guess.

I found this in The Magee Family Book and willing to
share it. Send me your mailing address and I'll send a
copy.

Thanks,
Larry