MAYNARD-L Archives

Archiver > MAYNARD > 2012-11 > 1352648964

From: Evelyn King <>
Subject: Re: [MAYNARD] Looking for Male Descendants of Moses Maynard(c.1766-1874)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 07:49:24 -0800

There must have been a lot of Moses Maynards as I come down
from Joseph Maynard & Mariam Willard then Moses Maynard & Sybilla
Willis, Moses & Sarah Maynard (1st cousins), followed by Moses
(1835-1894) & Martha Stearns, then Charles Whitman Maynard, Walter
Harrison Maynard, and finally my mother Gretchen Maynard.

We are distance cousins somewhere along the way.
Evelyn King

PS Before Joseph there was Zachariah and his father John Maynard Sr.
who settled Sudbury, MA with second wife Mary Rice Axtell. My
Zachariah Maynard line intertwines repeatedly with John Maynard Jr,
son of John's first wife Elizabeth Aston. There are 5 1st cousin
marriages between the 2 Maynards and the Edmund Rice line in my line.
(Says something about our genes, doesn't it?)