MCAULIFFE-L Archives

Archiver > MCAULIFFE > 2004-06 > 1088178863

Subject: Upstate NY Mcauliffes
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:54:23 EDT

Hi, Jerry,
Those Carver children living with John and Elizabeth Sullivan were my
grandmother, Elizabeth Carver Conlon, and one of my uncles, John Patrick. A couple of
other kids are spread around, William with a McAuliffe and Cornelius with
Nicholas Sullivan, son of John and Elizabeth Sullivan. Their mother, Ellen
Sullivan Carver, had died in 1878, and their father, John Carver, went west to the
Colorado silver mines to earn money. I never knew where in Cork my Sullivans
came from so I very much appreciate your info. The Carver/McAuliffe connection
goes way back to the late 1700s to a William Carver who married Catherine
McAuliffe.
If you find any other info, boy would I love to hear from you!
Best regards,
Ann

This thread: