MCBRIEN-L Archives

Archiver > MCBRIEN > 2004-02 > 1076031633

From: "tmcbryan" <>
Subject: Re: [MCBRIEN] M.Rehkop email
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:44:22 -0600

Hi Bill, I received an e-mail dated 19th Jan.'04 from Mary Ann Rehkop. She
had been having some problems in transferring her research to a new
computer, and I think that may be the trouble. You or Ross had given her
my address, she said - for which thank you. You should find her at
. I hope to get back into the search for my own
Fermanagh roots this year, but so far I have had no luck at all, and I had
to suspend it.. Your latest e-mail re Derrylin Parish may have some useful
leads in it, as I am sure somebody, somewhere, must have the old family
papers. Keep up the good work, or as we would say in Irish, "nár lagaidh
Dia do lámh" - may God never weaken your hand. Mac Briain Abú!

Tom McBryan
10-271 Tollendal Mill Road,
Barrie, ON L4N 7S6.