MCCONNELL-L Archives

Archiver > MCCONNELL > 2002-04 > 1019583758

From: "Michael Ross Murphy" <>
Subject: RE: McConnell tartan?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:43:26 -0400

Katie:

I was able to find everything I needed to know about Scottish tartans at the
following Website:

http://www.tartans.scotland.net/

The information to be found there includes all kinds of details - how the
Tartans are woven, their history, when and how they are worn as well as a
lot of Clan lore...

Michael Ross Murphy