MCCONNELL-L Archives

Archiver > MCCONNELL > 2009-08 > 1249752445

From: "" <>
Subject: [McConnell] James Kelly McConnell
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 17:27:25 -0000

Author: elizabethhenry2497
Surnames: McConnell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mcconnell/2590/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm researching my great-great grandfather, James Kelly McConnell. I believe he was born in New Jersey about 1820, but I don't know where. He met and married Belle Hathaway, whose last known address before marriage was Michigan. James and Belle migrated to LeRoy, Kansas and lived many years there before moving to Siloam Springs, AR in their golden years. I believe they moved there to be near their son, Charles McConnell, who was my mother's grandfather, and someone she remembers. James McConnell died in 1904, I believe; at least, long before my mother was born in 1920. Does anyone have any leads I might follow to trace the ancestry of James Kelly McConnell further?

Important Note: