MCCORMICK-L Archives

Archiver > MCCORMICK > 2003-04 > 1049297203

From: "Blaine Young" <>
Subject: Re: [McCormick] Mary "Polly" McCorMack/McCormick, Gerrard Co/. KY
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:26:43 -0700

I do have a Mary Polly Chapline who married George McCormick. She was born
17 Feb 1755 and died 2 Oct 1819 in Mercer County KY. I don't know if this
could be a relation to you but since it mentions Mercer County, I thought it
might. She was the daughter of William Chapline V and Anne Foreman. I have
a list of their children if you would like it. My great-grandfather was
William Frank McCormick of Indiana, son of William McCormick and Mary
Magdalina, who was born in Virginia or Pennsylvania and died in Ohio.
William was born in Virginia and died in Ohio in 1871. He is the son of
George McCormick and Mary Chapline. I don't know if this helps you but let
me know if you think there's a connection. I have more information that I
got from a Don Maxwell. Joyce Young