MCDANIEL-L Archives

Archiver > MCDANIEL > 2002-04 > 1017670520

Subject: Re: Joseph McDaniel died SC abt. 1803
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:17:16 -0500

I find this interesting............

Could these McDANIEL's be related to the McDANIEL's who show up in Southeastern
Kentucky? The George and Thomas McDANIEL that I'm researching were brothers and
they both served in the Revolutionary War. They are in Clay County, Kentucky in the
early 1800's. I find this post interesting because these two McDANIELs came from
Granville County, North Carolina. They enlisted in the Revolution together. George
died in Perry County, Kentucky. Thomas died in Monroe County, Virginia (Now West
Virginia). With so many George's and Thomas's running around it's hard to keep
track of them........

Beth