MCELROY-L Archives

Archiver > MCELROY > 2011-03 > 1300746890

From: ,
Subject: [MCELROY] McELROY Louisa FRYER 1855 1917 Clement - Keel FH
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:34:50 -0000

Author: t42ValleyView_CookeCoTX
Surnames: McELROY , Mc ELROY
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mcelroy/973/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

McELROY Louisa FRYER 1855 1917 Clement - Keel FH

DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Valley View Cemetery, Cooke Co, Texas . Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 219,952 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com where they are listed in order by state(Texas), county(Cooke), cemetery(ValleyView) and Surname.
If you know more about this person please reply here, instead of contacting me because this is most likely "not my family".

Important Note: