MCFADDEN-L Archives

Archiver > MCFADDEN > 2002-02 > 1013705724

From: washburn <>
Subject: John McFadden / McFadin b.1730 Ireland d. 1811 HA Co MD
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:58:03 -0500

Hello McFadden list

If you are from John McFadin/McFadden b. 1730 Ireland d. Jun-1811 Harford
Co., MD, I have put his 25-May-1810 will and some pre-1800 land surveyor
notes for his properties up on the web. Take a peek if this John is of
interest to you. I come from his first born James, m. Sarah Pennock.

www.bcpl.net/~washburn/JohnMcFadden

If you go to the images pages, they may take a while to load - - be patient.

If you have any info on this John (particularly birth date / who his spouse
was / his parents), I would appreciate it. Also John McFaddens's daughter
Elizabeth (m. Archibald Harvey) and their son John Harvey (m. Hannah
Fullard) are of particular interest to Shari () if
you would care to share any info with her.

Enjoy

- Doug Washburn
Surname interests: Washburn, McFadden/McFadin, Stewart/Steward/Stuard,
Kelly, Whiteford

This thread: