MCGLINN-L Archives

Archiver > MCGLINN > 2003-07 > 1057254079

Subject: [MCGLINN] Re: William J. Mcglinn b. 1882, Philadelphia, PA
Date: 3 Jul 2003 11:41:19 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/1gz.2ACEB/20.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

My grandmother was Mary R McGlynn(Horning/Hornung) but it's looking more and more like the spelling might be an issue, since searching McGlynn hasn't been helpful. My grandmother was listed in the 1930 census her father born in US but mother born in Northern Ireland according to the census. Neither my grandmother or grandfather spoke of their families and I understand many issues were involved with their keeping so tight lipped. The names I remember as a child was Annie, Maggie and my mother's sister says there were other names like Nellie and Ellen when she was younger, how these name fit in I am not sure.

This thread: