MCGLOTHLIN-L Archives

Archiver > MCGLOTHLIN > 2002-12 > 1041285471

From: "Gloria McGlothlin" <>
Subject: RE: [MCGLOTHLIN] Green Clay McGlothlin
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:57:51 -0600

I think I have some info on Green Clay. We are in the process of moving
and I have everything in boxes. Please, contact me again (gentle
reminder) around Thanksgiving. I know I will not have time to even find
the right box until it gets moved to our new house sometime around the
end of October or first of Nov.