MCGOUGH-L Archives

Archiver > MCGOUGH > 2002-06 > 1023901980

Subject: [McGOUGH] County Cavan McGeough/McGough, McDonald
Date: 12 Jun 2002 11:13:00 -0600

Surnames: McGeough, McGough, McDonald
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Whz.2ACEB/114

Message Board Post:

Seeking information regarding McGeough/McGough or McDonald in County Cavan. My g-g-grandfather is Patrick McGeough (some records spell it McGough) born appx 1820. Married Mary McDonald and had 3 sons: John in 1842, Bernard in 1844 & James in 1853 (birth dates appx). They emigrated to U.S. in either 1854 or 1859. Prior to the move, our information indicates they were located in Cootehill, County Cavan. Any information would be helpful.

This thread: