MCGOUGH-L Archives

Archiver > MCGOUGH > 2003-04 > 1050635186

From: "Patricia McDonald" <>
Subject: Re: [McGOUGH] William McGaugh, d. 1789 Davidson Co., TN
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:06:26 -0400

In Carolyn McGough Rowe's book, listing 100's of McGoughs, ther is a John
William Walter McGough, 3rd child of John and Rebecca Jane McGough- born
Arp. 4, 1873 in Walker CO. AL. There are abt 20 more Williams and lots of
JOHN listed.
Good luck.
Patricia Carr McDonald
My husband's ancestor is a McGough.