MCGOUGH-L Archives

Archiver > MCGOUGH > 2004-04 > 1081556656

Subject: Simon McGough, Joseph and Sarah (Dumm) McGough Cambria County, Pa
Date: 9 Apr 2004 18:24:16 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Whz.2ACEB/126

Message Board Post:

I am searching for any information i can find on Simon McGough of Cambria County, PA. He was born in either 1853 or 1855 in Croyle Township, Cambria County, PA. He was my Great-Great-Grandfather. My last record of him is the 1880 Census inwhich he is listed in Logan Township, Blair County, PA with his wife Maggie and 1 year old son Joseph (My Great-Grandfather). I believe strongly that the Simon shown as born in 1853 in Croyle Township is the same person but the 1880 Census shows his age as 25. If you have any information on the Simon McGough from Cambria County I would really appreciate hearing from you.

This thread: