MCGOUGH-L Archives

Archiver > MCGOUGH > 2007-07 > 1184458838

From: ,
Subject: [MCGOUGH] JayHugh McGough born in AL, in AR by 1861
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 00:20:53 -0000

Author: wjuneau1
Surnames: McGough
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mcgough/240/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for info on my gggf. His name has been spelled Jehu & Gehue and also just Hugh. Born in AL about 1831. In 1861 he was in Jonesboro, AR where enlisted in Civil war. After the war, he settled in Lake City,AR and was the only McGough in this area. I have been unable to connect with any of his relatives. Would appreciate any info. Thanks. Vicki

Important Note: