MCGREEVY-L Archives

Archiver > MCGREEVY > 2003-07 > 1058832491

From: George & Nancy <>
Subject: [McGreevy] Liverpool McGreavey's
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:08:11 -0400

Greetings Malcolom,
Frank McGreevy has kindly referred me to you in the hopes that maybe you may
have some information on Liverool McGreavey's. This is how my grandmother
spelled her name. Her name was Mary Jane and I do know she was born in
Ireland, but don't know where in 1858. Her father was John and she had three
brothers, John, James and Patrick. Does any of this sound familiar? I have
located them in the 1881 census in Bootle, but after that other than my
grandmother I can find no records. My next task is going to be to try and
get a death cert on my great grandfather, but it will be difficult. Don't
know if you have these names in your records but I appreciate you letting me
know if I have hit another dead end. Thanks so much for your time.

Take Care
Nancy Killoran Whitmore

This thread: