MCISAAC-L Archives

Archiver > MCISAAC > 2002-12 > 1040239828

Subject: [McIsaac] Rory MacIsaac b: 1816
Date: 18 Dec 2002 12:30:28 -0700

Surnames: MacIsaac, McIsaac
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/4N0.2ACIB/68

Message Board Post:

I am searching for information for my fiancé concerning her family. The farthest I can go back is Rory MacIsaac (b: 1816). Rory had a son John MacIsaac (b: 1844 in Judique, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada) and was married to a lady by the name Ann (b: 1820). My fiancé's family now lives in the outskirts of Boston. Her father moved there from NS.

If anyone has information on this tree I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you, Tom

This thread: