MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-07 > 0995311131

From: "Eileen Wilson" <>
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] Mary McKee - Chester Co., PA
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:18:51 -0400

Gwen, I have a James McKee born 1786 in Chester County, and I am aware of at
least three siblings, but have no names for them. James' parents were
Robert McKee and Agnes Craig.

From the History of Montour County,

"James McKEE was born in Chester County, Penn., and was the third in order
of age of the children of Robert McKEE."

Although the history does say that James was the only child of Robert's to
marry, you can never be sure.

Eileen Wilson
Markham, Ontario