MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-08 > 0996925802

Subject: [MCKEE] Re: Ireland to Philadephia, PA.1860
Date: 4 Aug 2001 05:50:02 -0600

my mother was elizabeth gertrude mckee born to a william raymond mckee born in columbia, tn. around 1901. he married elizabeth gertrude creghan born 11/23/1912 in seipsville, pa. her mother was mary a cook born around 1879 in delaware county pa. and her father was james j creegan born 1872 chester, pa. i don't know much about the mckee's but some names: james married joann and they had a daughter patricia ann and then divorced and he remarried a susan and they had a daughter colleen. he was in the airforce and lived in mass. last know he still did and was thinking of moving to tampa, fla. joann moved to arizona with patricia ann. have not seen patricia ann since i was about 6-7.in pa. when they came for a visit. they had a sister eileen ( nic name candy) who still lived in collindale, pa. last known. she married a cavanaugh and had john, kathy, maureen and i believe that was all the children. they still live in the area. my mother elizabeth who married a james dimeglio an!
d they had 3 children: deborah marie- james joseph jr. - cletus benjaman (hoppy). they had a brother kenny who was my father's frien and is my godfather. billy (william) who i believe might be the oldest and was real sick from what i had heard several years ago. i had a great aunt and uncle that lived in darby willie not sure of his last name and margret. they had a daughter shirley who is my first cousin and i haven't seen in 24 years who married a bob duffy. there is a great aunt bessie lou mckee who lived in nashville for years and never married . she moved recently in the past several years and i lost her # so i don't know how to reach her. she had a brother who would be my great uncle who live there but moved a few hours away from nashville.there might had been a brother of my mother named jackie who lived with a family member after the death of his mother. do you know any of these people or are they related some where? please respond. debbie

This thread: