MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-08 > 0997395803

From: "Munroe" <>
Subject: [MCKEE] Family of Robert McKee
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:23:23 -0400

Hi
My Grandpa was William James McKee. (Bill)
Born and raised in Bangor, Northern Ireland by James and Jane McKee
He had three brothers: Wesley and twin Marshall and George.
George's sons was Robert, George Jr. and Clark.
Robert lived in Toronto, Ontario and is thought to have three children,
Caroline, Brain, Brent
Clark McKee still lives and Bangor with is wife and daughter.
If you are, or know of Caroline, Brain, Brent McKee I would very much like
to contact you.
One of our Irish cousins will soon be in Canada.

Marjorie Munroe
(Granddaughter of Bill McKee and daughter of Ellen McKee Munroe)

London, Ontario, Canada

This thread: