MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-08 > 0997549699

Subject: [MCKEE] Terence Augustin McKee
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:08:19 EDT

I am searching for ancestor information. Terence Augustin McKee was my GGF.
He was born in Ireland (possibly County Armagh) abt 1844. He emigrated to
NYC in the 1850's or 1860's. He died in 1912 and is buried in Greenwood
Cemetery, Brooklyn. He married Lucy McNamara, possibly of County Limerick.
One of his sons (my GF ) was also a Terence Augustin McKee, as am I........I
tend to think there were Terence Augustin McKee's before my GGF as well, and
possibly elsewhere still today, as this name combination has made it thru at
least 4 generations.

According to his death certificate, his Father was James McKee and his Mother
was Mary Hughes.

Any data whatsoever on this line would be a great help!

This thread: