MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-08 > 0997911125

From: Wanda Wright <>
Subject: [MCKEE] McKee Family
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:32:05 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Father Leon Wellington McKee, bn. Boone County, MO in June 1904.
Grandfather Thomas Jefferson McKee, bn. Scott County, VA in Feb. 1864.
G-Grandfather Lazarus McKee, bn. Grayson County, VA in OCT. 1816.
GG-Grandfather William McKee, bn. in 1795, orphaned in Grayson County
around 1809.
GGG-Grandfather ? may have been Elijah only guessing.

I would love to hear from any cousins out there. I know Tom had brothers
and sisters and Lazarus had brothers and sisters. William only had one
brother named Arthur McKee, who was 2 or 3 years younger.

My granddad Tom died in 1918 and was sick seven years before he died, so
never knew anything about his side of the family.

Any information would be so greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Wanda McKee Wright

816-309-0295

This thread: