MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-08 > 0999130945

Subject: [MCKEE] mckee
Date: 29 Aug 2001 18:22:25 -0600

Surnames: McKee-Huxtable
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Xlz.2ACEB/1024

Message Board Post:

My name is Marcie. I have been looking for my grandfather for some time now. Luther Anderson McKee was his name, he was married to Amy Ethel Huxtable. He seems to be a mystery!! His son was my father Chester William McKee. He was thirty-nine when my father was born.
The story goes that my dad was born March 15, 1928 and five months later Luther died. He was working for Washington State at a mental hospital called "Western State". He went on to be a car sales man and went on to have his own dealership "McKee Motor Co." carried Hudson-Essex cars.
I only know that he was born in Raleigh no. Carolina. If you have any info it would be so helpful!! Marcie

This thread: