MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-10 > 1003035359

Subject: [MCKEE] looking for information re. Robert Leroy Mckee 1934-1996
Date: 13 Oct 2001 22:55:59 -0600

Surnames: mckee
Classification: Death

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Xlz.2ACEB/1049

Message Board Post:

i am looking for information on my father and mothers family history. my father Robert L. Mckee born Sept. 15,1934. he was born in springfield ILL. and has 5 childern the oldest named debra and then theres carolen and Robert Mckee jr there is one daughter i dont know named jenifer and then theres me mary i am the last and youngest of my fathers childern and would like more information if any one knows anything about the mckee family regarding this person or jennifer she would be 28 in 2001. please contact me thank you

This thread: