MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-11 > 1005358867

Subject: [MCKEE] Re: Wm McKee brother of Thomas Mervin McKee Maury Co, TN, to Texas
Date: 9 Nov 2001 19:21:07 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I don't know of a Jasper McKee in my bunch of children of Thomas Mervin McKee and Frances Stone, but I also don't know all the children of siblings of Thomas Mervin and where they might have ended up. His siblings as far as I know:
John, Jesse, Mary, William, Jacob, Alexander, Sarah W., Thomas (who died young and the younger Thomas Mervin I presume was named after he died), Nancy, Catherine, Thomas Mervin, Elizabeth, James, Robert, Samuel.

This thread: