MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-11 > 1005498277

Subject: [MCKEE] McKee Family Matters
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:04:37 EST

Hello Everyone,
As I endeavor to begin my own pizza establishment, the preparations have
been most time consuming. Working on concepts, and all the paperwork
required has tied me up in knots. The events of September 11 further clouded
things as confidence once established in this plan were thwarted. Oh well,
onward.
Because there has not been too much passed this way since the last
newsletter was posted, I can only browse through some of the paperwork I have
to share with you more McKee information. I happened into the Thurston Kee
packet and picked out some McKee tidbits and history with Ireland and
Scotland as the focus. I hope you are all well, and maintaining vigilance
and sanity in all of todays goings on. No matter your beliefs, we keep
thoughts and prayers for all those who parished, and families who now must
endure without their loved ones. It is a time to be thankful for those we
love, that we can be with them. It is a time to be thankful for the veterans
who have sacraficed. It is a time to be thankful that we have the will,
means and men who are set on putting an end to the madness that is terrorism.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, wherever you are.
(The newsletter 23 is posted from the Homepage newsletter section)

Visit the <A HREF="http://www.kevinmckee.org/">Kevin McKee Homepage</A> and learn more about all that is "McKee"

This thread: