MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2001-11 > 1005852563

Subject: [MCKEE] James Y. McKee book pub. 1892
Date: 15 Nov 2001 12:29:23 -0700

Surnames: McKee, Miller, Cobb, Beatty, Irvine
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Xlz.2ACEB/1062

Message Board Post:

I'm looking for a book published 1892 by James Y. McKee and his son Joseph McKee concerning McKee family genealogy. I have a family tree listing prepared in about 1950's that makes reference to it. J.Y. McKee was a professor at UPenn, and did most of the research, and his son Joseph published it after his father died.

If anyone has the book, let me know as I'd like to request a lookup. Or if anyone knows of a library which might have the book, please let me know also.

This thread: