MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-01 > 1010545012

Subject: [MCKEE] Re: McKee's of SC
Date: 8 Jan 2002 19:56:52 -0700

Surnames: McKees
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Xlz.2ACEB/949.1.2

Message Board Post:

I have moved and have a new address, . I found the will on the S.C. web page. My scanneer is not working good. It was copied from the South Carloina Magazine of Ancestral Research.I think I was able to post in on my Cousin page "Dot's Gary Pullin Hanna Love' . I still haven't gotten all my research in order, but if you want to visit my page on My Family.com send me a email. I am suppose to have an operation next Monday. I like having wills to prove things. Dot

This thread: