MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-01 > 1011054466

From: "Romo" <>
Subject: RE: [MCKEE] Re: Robert McKee
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:33:09 -0500

Hello!
I have several Robert McKee's in my line:

Robert b. abt. 1817 in Ohio, d. 2/14/1896 missouri, married Martha Nana
b. 12/23/1824 in Ohio d. 1/23/1901
Robert b. abt 1859 ILL, d. 7/14/1876 ILL son of Samuel McKee and Laura
Jelly
Robert b. abt 1869 IN or ILL son of Ira McKee and Mary Anna Chambers
Robert Oscar Sr, b. 4/1866 ILL, married Sarah Oulrey
Robert O. Jr. b. 2/26/1910 ILL son of Robert O McKee and Mary Davis

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!!
Ramona