MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-01 > 1011933924

Subject: [MCKEE] Re: MCKEE-D Digest V02 #13
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:45:24 EST

Hello List,
Looking for ancestors of Sarah Francis "Fanny" McKee b. ca 1805, of Tipton
Co., TN; m. to Levi Moore of KY. I believe she had a brother named
Rowan/Roan McKee, and their mother's name may have been Eleanor. I have
Sarah & Levi's children: George Washington Moore, Margaret Jane Moore,
Franklin Moore, Nancy E. Moore,
Rowan/Roan McKee Moore, Eleanor Moore, Sophronia E. Moore, Louisa Callie
Moore b. Sep 1847, William Henry Moore b. 1848. Rowan/Roan McKee Moore was
married to Elizabeth Lay, older sister to my great grandfather John Wesley
Lay, Jr.. They were children of John Wesley Lay, Sr. & Mary Stanfield. I
don't have much additional info. on the McKee children, so would love to hear
from anyone who might recognize this family! Thank you.
Kathy Gregory

This thread: