MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-04 > 1019783248

From: "David Hoffman" <>
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] McKee from Ga.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:11:42 -0400

I have a Francis Vigo McKee, who was in Georgia (Macon and area) during the
latter part of the 1830s. He was born in Indiana; went to Georgia while in
his 20s, married there, and returned with his wife to Indiana. She died in
or near Vincennes and he went to Texas ca 1838. Is this relevent to your
query? If yes, I'd like to know what you have on McKees.

David Hoffman
Harrisburg, PA