MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-04 > 1020116813

Subject: [MCKEE] Re: McKee-Iowa, or Illinois
Date: 29 Apr 2002 15:46:53 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Xlz.2ACEB/551.609.1.1

Message Board Post:

My line in the US had its beginning in VA. Beginning with Bartholomew b. 1799 married Elizabeth Ann Evans. Their children were William Henry, Mary Francis, James Wesley, Johnathan, Mahlon, Margaret Jane, Clark and Harrison.
James Wesley had a son named John Wesley b. 1880 in Dunlap, Ill and died 1956 in Fairfield Iowa. Clark would be my ggrandfather. I have alot of information on these McKees and also a good site for this family is at:

This site is wonderful put together by another descendant of Clark McKee. If any of this sounds familar please write to me directly and I will try to help in anyway I can. Twila
E-Mail address is

This thread: