MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-06 > 1024258395

Subject: [MCKEE] Re: Mary McKee m. George Ray -
Date: 16 Jun 2002 14:13:15 -0600

Surnames: Ray, Ayers, Hardy, Mckinna
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My great great grandfather and mother are Telena Ayers and George Ray. I know that George & Telena lived in Scioto Co., Ohio in 1870 via the census. They had 12 children. One of them being Arminda Ray, my great grandma. Maybe the divorce records would be in that you have George Ray's birth record and/or where he was born?. I'm just getting starting doing research and I am glad to know he was married before. I hope I've been of some help.

This thread: