MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-06 > 1025490072

From: "sromanek" <>
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] Re: McKee's in Ontario
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:50:10 -0700

I do not know if we connect or not, but my Mckee was from
Rensselaer County, NY. She was Agnes McKee, born in Ireland,
and her parents were as well according to the 1880 census. I
am passing this information along in hopes of finding more
family. Agnes in the record below is Agnes McKee Murphy. Any
leads would be appreciated and if this helps anyone else on
the list then I am glad of that as well. Hope to hear from
someone.

Sharon Dover Romanek

1880 Census

Census Place: Brunswick, Rensselaer, New York
Source: FHL Film 1254922 National Archives Film T9-0922
Page 290B
Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
Samuel MURPHY Self M M W 52 IRE
Occ: Farmer Fa: IRE Mo: IRE
Agnes MURPHY Wife F M W 48 IRE
Occ: Keeping House Fa: IRE Mo: IRE
Samuel F. MURPHY Son M S W 27 NY
Occ: Farm Laborer Fa: IRE Mo: IRE
Eliza MURPHY Dau F S W 17 NY
Occ: Home Fa: IRE Mo: IRE

Sharon Dover Romanek
Fax:( 305)675-8045.
e-mail: PRIMARY

Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston,
Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?