MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-10 > 1034756334

From: "Lyn" <>
Subject: [MCKEE] Robert Mckee - Bangor - Circa 1817
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:20:42 +0100

Im looking for the family of Robert Mckee (born circa 1817 Bangor) - married Jane Mckee, had 5 children, robert, john, thomas, frances, & james before moving to Whitehaven, Cumberland, UK and having a daughter mary ann. All i know about Robert is that he was listed as a 'stoker for engine' on the 1861 census in Whitehaven - they travelled from Ireland sometime beteween 1854 and 1859 - I believe Jane was from Armagh - if this rings any bells with anyone please contact me!

Regards

Lyn

---