MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2002-10 > 1036120874

Subject: [MCKEE] McKee Family Arncliffe Australia
Date: 31 Oct 2002 20:21:14 -0700

Surnames: ECKFORD, PARKER, DAWE, DAWES, RICE, MURRAY, MURPHY, MARTIN, RALPH,
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Xlz.2ACEB/1181

Message Board Post:

I am hoping to find someone linked to the above family. Theresa Parker (Parents Edward Parker & Margaret Murphy)married John (Jack) McKee 24 April 1893 in QLD. They had 3 sons, James Parker McKee 28 January 1902 QLD, Charles 18 September 1898 QLD, John Edward McKee 15 November 1893 QLD. All three married and had their own children. Theresa &John later lived in Arncliffe (Princes Highway) Sydney, with their sons close by. Am hoping someone may find these names familiar, trying to track my Parker lineage and maybe the McKee's can help.

Regards
Melanie Dawes

This thread: