MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2003-02 > 1045160539

Subject: [MCKEE] martha ruth mckee married william h moore
Date: 13 Feb 2003 11:22:19 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Xlz.2ACEB/1206

Message Board Post:

I have a matha ruth mckee and she married william harrison moore.and her parents were john h mckee and mother was martha
1. myrtle ann moore born 26,nov 1869 married george 26,nov 1889.
2.james frederick moore born 1873 no date married ivy hamblin 11,aug 1908.
3.sarah e moore born26,aug 1877 death 9, may 1881
4.adah emma moore born 23,jan 1882 married charles alfred burton 21,mar 1900
5.william harrison moore born22,may 1884 married matilda mccoy 8,oct 1902 and had two boys and then he married elsie luella nichols in 1,june 1920 and has adaugther and son.
6.charles r moore born 23,aug 1889 and married olive lauppe 5,oct 1931 if you know anything of any of them please email me please.pam

This thread: