MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2005-08 > 1123253310

Subject: Eliza McKee
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:48:30 EDT

Lee Ann:
Do you have other info on Eliza McKee's family? I'm looking for info about
Edward (1798-1832) who married Mary Hand 12/03/1818. I believe Edward and
Andrew McKee who married Rachel Fisher 12/19/1822 in Washington Co., VA are Eliza's
brothers and their parents were Andrew and Elizabeth 'unknown'. Most of my
McKee relatives were in Wash. Co VA, but it is difficult to connect them.
There are so many Andrews and Edwards that it is hard to get everyone in the
right generation. Any info from anyone about this family will be greatly
appreciated.
Fern

This thread: