MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2007-05 > 1179058426

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] Parents of McKees who immigrated in 1730s from Irelandto U.S.
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:13:46 -0000

Author: lawley47
Surnames: Weir, Mckee,Smith
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mckee/2318.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, Our family history surnames, Weir, McKee. But we have a Mary Wier and Hugh Smith married. Our Mckee's are; Sarah Smith married a Thomas McKee. Have family tree from that line. My line is Thomas Smith and Jane Wier. Family also immigrated from Ireland during that time. Don't know if any of this matches but thought I would post.

Important Note: