MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2007-05 > 1179331687

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] Robert Abner McKee born in Nebraska 1921
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:08:07 -0000

Author: dplac2
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mckee/2332.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Robert Abner McKee born in Sargent, Custer, Nebraska born about 1921.
1930 Census:
Father: Abner 36
Mother: Edna 32
Brother: Elmer M McKee 12
Robert A McKee 9

Robert Abner McKee married Margaret Irene Myers April 12, 1943.
Had a Son Robert Martin McKee born about 1943-44
Margaret died Decmeber 1955 Hayward California.
Robert Abner McKee was in the Navy. Lived in Washington DC, Hawaii and Payette Idaho and last known Hayward California.
I am looking for Robert Martin McKee as we have the same great grand father.
Please contact me if you can offer help.

Important Note: